PDF Woes -- Need example

Karl Bailey karl.bailey at LANDMARK-INFORMATION.CO.UK
Fri May 28 10:10:27 IST 2004

As already emailed... Happy to supply PDF & example mutt command that will guarantee a broken PDF from both solaris & linux env's.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 28 May 2004 02:01
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: PDF Woes -- Need example

At 01:18 28/05/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

Do you have a PDF file which you know which both
a) Outlook 2003 sends as quoted printable, and
b) gets corrupted by the clean message signing function ?

I need something to test against to see if rebuilding using Base64 makes any difference at all, or whether the damage is already done before the message is rebuilt. I don't want to just "suck it and see" as it probably is going to waste a lot of my time...

If you can get something to me quickly, I can add the code before the 1st June release. Would be good to have a fix in that release if we can.
--
Julian Field
www.MailScanner.info

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named
addressee, please inform Landmark Information Group on 01392 441700
and then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are not a named
addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this e-mail. This email and any attachments have been scanned for
viruses and to the best of our knowledge are clean. To ensure
regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and
business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our
servers.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk