Remove old mail {Scanned}

MailScanner mailscanner at SMITS.CO.UK
Wed May 26 16:46:58 IST 2004

Try http://archivemail.sourceforge.net/

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of David Shaw
Posted At: 25 May 2004 17:59
Posted To: MailScanner
Conversation: Remove old mail {Scanned}
Subject: Remove old mail {Scanned}

Hello All,

I have all email that is marked as high spam forward to a user called
spam.
Does anyone have or know of a script that will remove old mail that is
older then 20 days and that will just check a user and not anything in
the mail directory? I would like to set it up has a cron job.

i.e.

Something like that..

--
Thanks, David

Computer Medic's Email Server, and is believed to be clean of Viruses.

Computer Medic would like to thank MailScanner for their support.

Please contact support at computer-medic.us if you have questions about
this email.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk