MailScanner[31525]: SpamAssassin timed out and was killed, co nsecutive failure 1 of 20

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Thu May 27 19:22:19 IST 2004

From: Idan Plotnik [mailto:idan at SECURENET.CO.IL]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 11:50 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: MailScanner[31525]: SpamAssassin timed out and was killed,

E-Mail: idan at securenet.co.il
Mobile: +972-54-4542215
We Certify Secured Networks

  _____

From: Casanova, Chase [mailto:Chase.Casanova at RDU.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 10:53 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
consecutive failure 1 of 20

I've been getting several of these lately too.  Do you happen to be using
Razor with SpamAssassin?  I think Razor's servers are getting congested at
certain times of the day and causing the SpamAssassin calls from MailScanner
to time out.  I'm not sure if there is a way to tell SpamAssassin to let
Razor timeout and continue with other checks.

Thanks,

Chase