Mailscanner / trend antivius

subscribe subscribe at KRINGSTAD.NET
Thu May 27 12:55:28 IST 2004

I found the error:

sulu:/bin # In Debugging mode, not forking...
SA bayes lock is /var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin/bayes.lock
Bayes lock is at /var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin/bayes.lock
ERROR: Please edit the example config file /usr/etc/clamav.conf.
/usr/lib/MailScanner/trend-wrapper: line 19: /etc/iscan/bin/vscan:
Permission denied
/usr/lib/MailScanner/trend-wrapper: line 19: exec: /etc/iscan/bin/vscan:
cannot execute: Success Stopping now as you are debugging me.

---
Trond

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Julian Field
Sent: 26. mai 2004 13:44
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Mailscanner / trend antivius

There must be something wrong with your setup, as I just tested the
Trend support with v3.1 and it works just fine. Check you haven't
installed Trend anywhere other than in /etc/iscan. If you have moved it,
you will need to update /etc/MailScanner/virus.scanners.conf.

--
Julian Field
www.MailScanner.info

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk