Scan sequence

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu May 27 00:31:21 IST 2004

Scanning mail as it is released using the method suggested although
intriguing is not really suitable for what we had in mind. The option we are
looking for is to run the virus checks before the spam checks on all mail.
If an email is classed as spam AND is carrying a virus the end user is not
going to want to release it.
If the mail is scanned on leaving the quarantine and is found to be carrying
a virus the user will wonder where the mail has gone to.

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknight.ie/
Tel. +353 59 9137101