Scan sequence

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Wed May 26 18:41:25 IST 2004

This has been duscussed before...

When I want to resend something I add a header to the qf file and then
release back to /var/spool/mqueue.in it gets rescanned by MailScanner but
the addition of the header has a -100 score for SpamAssassin. Other people
do this by modifying the qf file so that it looks like the mail was
submitted by 127.0.0.1 and whitelist that address.

Sorry if these are hacks that Ugo suggested.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk