[OT] Exchange Server replacement

Thomas Zajic thomas.zajic at ROCKSTARVIENNA.COM
Wed May 26 17:55:38 IST 2004

* Martin Hepworth <martinh at SOLID-STATE-LOGIC.COM>, 26/05/2004, 17:49

Samsung Contact <http://www.samsungcontact.com/>
--
Thomas Zajic

ROCKSTAR VIENNA
www.rockstarvienna.com

*** Please be aware that all content of this email ***
*** plus its attachments are strictly confidential ***

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk