SpamAssassin timed out

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Mon May 24 21:29:47 IST 2004

1. Not all processes die right away. You'll always see a few extra processes
which are "on their way out"

2. One of your RBL's is timing out. Install a caching nameserver to reduce
the amount of DNS traffic generated by your box.

3. clamavmodule is listed in the file called virus.scanners.conf, so you
probably upgraded from an old version that didn't support clamavmodule. Add
the following:
clamavmodule    /bin/false                              /tmp
(separated by tabs)

... to your virus.scanners.conf, and check the docs/faq/maq. You might have
other files lying around, as well as non-existant settings missing from
mailscanner.conf and other files.