Postfix docs

Brian Parish clicknow at SWIFTDSL.COM.AU
Sun May 23 23:55:10 IST 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 02:53, Julian Field wrote:
> I have just changed the Postfix installation documentation at
> http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/postfix.shtml
> so it describes the "single instance" method of using Postfix, as this does
> seem significantly better, certainly in light of Wietse's addition of an
> "example" using port 10026 which means there are yet more differences
> between the incoming and outgoing setups.
>
> Please can the Postfix users take a look at it and check I have got it all
> correct?
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Julian Field

Haven't tested the new setup yet, but should this change cause the words
at the top to be altered - i.e. Is it no longer true that "MS sits in
between 2 copies of Postfix"?

Doesn't really matter as far as following the instructions, but FWIW...

cheers
Brian

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk