Postfix docs

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun May 23 17:53:23 IST 2004

I have just changed the Postfix installation documentation at
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/postfix.shtml
so it describes the "single instance" method of using Postfix, as this does
seem significantly better, certainly in light of Wietse's addition of an
"example" using port 10026 which means there are yet more differences
between the incoming and outgoing setups.

Please can the Postfix users take a look at it and check I have got it all
correct?

Thanks!
--
Julian Field