Might be a feature request

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Sat May 22 09:59:28 IST 2004

John

It does most of that already, although you may need to "dig" more for it. If
you increase the level of loggin at those points I could easily foresee an
increase in overheads, thus slowing down a process that by its very nature
needs to be as fast as possible.

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknight.ie/