Syntax errors solved

Tunc Eresen(?`..,,.-> Cobalt M447785363481 tunceresen at eresen.com
Fri May 21 16:26:53 IST 2004

 that one helped too...

Thanks

Tunc

-----Original Message-----
Of Martin Hepworth
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 4:03 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Syntax errors

Tunc

In the MailScanner.conf you've got the org-name defined with a space and
()'s in. Take them out as it seems to be confusing sendmail.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Tunc Eresen(?`..,,.-> Cobalt M447785363481 wrote:
>   I could not understand where errors starting from
>
>  Any ideas?
>
> May 21 15:50:00 ns1 sendmail[18026]: i4LEntD18004: SYSERR(root):
> header syntax error, line "X-FINDMENET (NS1)-MailScanner-Information:
> Please contact the FINDMENET ISP for more information"
> May 21 15:50:00 ns1 sendmail[18026]: i4LEntD18004: SYSERR(root):
> header syntax error, line "X-FINDMENET (NS1)-MailScanner-FINDMENET:
> Found to be clean"
> May 21 15:50:00 ns1 sendmail[18026]: i4LEntD18004: SYSERR(root):
> header syntax error, line "X-FINDMENET (NS1)-MailScanner-SpamCheck: "
>

> Kind regards
>
> Tunc

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses and is believed to be clean.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk