Mail failing on schedule?

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Fri May 21 15:55:08 IST 2004

Did you check to see if the messages are in fact from cron jobs?  This may
happen with any email generated from the MailScanner host itself.  I might
be wrong, but I don't think those messages are actually errors, but they are
there by design.  You are forcing locally generated email to be deferred
instead of delivered right away, so MailScanner can scan it.

Jase

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk