Curious Spam

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Fri May 21 10:17:15 IST 2004

We got two copies here, one directly to me.  I couldn't figure it either,
but had absolutely no desire to follow the links contained withinn.  I
probably should have forwarded it to the Met's Fraud Squad.

Phil

----
Phil Randal
Network Engineer