Upgrade question - nevermind

Curtis Maurand cmaurand at XYONET.COM
Thu May 20 15:31:05 IST 2004

Ok, I found it.  While its not in the docs on the website, it is in the
docs in the tar.gz file.  The default locations are:

/opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner/CustomFunctions  on which OS - I don't
know.
/usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions on FreeBSD
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions on rpm based Linux
(RedHat/Fedora)  I don't know about Suse or Mandrake.

The mail problem was that Sendmail is configured to use clientmqueue
while I had mqueue.in in the Mailscanner.conf file.

Coming soon, installation on Gentoo with sendmail and then with
postfix/dbmail.  I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks for the help.

Curtis

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk