Sendmail, a lot of mails stuck in /var/spool/mqueue

Zairus zairus at lugopolis.net
Wed May 19 15:37:44 IST 2004

One process is Listen and other process running the queue:

/usr/sbin/sendmail -bd -OPrivacyOptions=noetrn -ODeliveryMode=queueonly
-OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.in
/usr/sbin/sendmail -q15m

I built sendmail with -DHASFLOCK=0 to force fcntl because Sendmail's linux
instalation recommends it for kernels 2.4 and later
(http://www.sendmail.org/compiling.html#Linux).

MailScanner uses flock, shall I change it to use Posix?