4.30.2 & new option problem

Plant, Dean dean.plant at ROKE.CO.UK
Tue May 18 14:31:15 IST 2004

Quentin Campbell wrote:
> Julian
>
> How can I disable the "Ignore Spam Whitelist If Recipients Exceed =
> 20" option in MS 4.30.2? Do I set it to "0", blank or a very large
> number?
>
> Having this option "ON" could have serious consequences! We have gone
> to some trouble to ensure that no outgoing mail from this site is ever
> tagged as spam. This is very important since we do not want important
> announcements to staff/students, etc, being accidentally filtered into
> "junk" folders by personal mail filters because the message was tagged
> as spam.

Why not disable spam checks all together for your domain by using a ruleset on the Spam Checks setting?

Dean Plant

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk