Reviced MailScanner Administrator's Manual

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Fri May 14 20:36:41 IST 2004

A corrected version of "The MailScanner Administrators Guide" with most of
the typos fixed is available at:

        http://www.fsl.com/support

We all owe thanks to the many who pointed out the errors in the first
edition. Our special thanks should go to Denis Beauchemin, who really went
over the manual with a fine tooth comb.

There is still more work to do and probably I've missed some of the many
typos that were submitted so please submit any additional material or
corrections to me off-list,

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President