Spam over the max allowed score still slips through!!!

Richard Lynch rich at MAIL.WVNET.EDU
Thu May 13 14:01:27 IST 2004

Remco Barendse wrote:

>Indeed, but if you look at the header that was included at the bottom of
>my post you will see that those mails are only sent to one single
>recipient and not a bunch of recepients.

The headers don't show the rcpt-to list that was in the envelope, right?

>Also I set the policy for the organisation and there are no exceptions
>being made to deliver.

Ok, it was just a thought.  I run into this issue regularly because I do
have some people setup for spam delivery.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk