Spam over the max allowed score still slips through!!!

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Thu May 13 13:48:00 IST 2004

Indeed, but if you look at the header that was included at the bottom of
my post you will see that those mails are only sent to one single
recipient and not a bunch of recepients.

Also I set the policy for the organisation and there are no exceptions
being made to deliver.

This is why I think the mail is somehow treated as low scoring spam
although the score actually if for high scoring spam.

But as I said, I can send a df/qf pair of the offending mail if anybody
wants to look into it :)

Thanks!

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk