Is there a command that can be run to reveal MailScanner Version?

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Tue May 11 12:54:17 IST 2004

This little perl script posted here before by someone is safer as it
definitely gives the version of the spamassassin perl stuff used by
MailScanner.

#! /usr/bin/perl
use Mail::SpamAssassin;
print $Mail::SpamAssassin::VERSION . "\n";

It's conceivable that the commandline spamassassin relates to a
different install?

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk