sendmail error

Spicer, Kevin Kevin.Spicer at BMRB.CO.UK
Tue May 11 17:25:55 IST 2004

Forgive me if this appears a stupid question, but it has happened in the past.
Are you sure your sendmail really is sendmail and not postfix?  Mandrake use the debian alternatives system so even if you have sendmail and postfix installed /usr/sbin/sendmail may still be a symlink to a symlink to a symlink to postfix!)

-----Original Message-----
From: Allan Bruce [mailto:allanmb at F2S.COM]
Sent: 11 May 2004 17:06
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [MAILSCANNER] sendmail error

I have sendmail running with 2 instances for MailScanner.  Everything seems
to run as normal up until MailScanner tries to delvier the message.  I get
the following error:
    sendmail: fatal: -qI is not implemented

I am using mandrake 9.1 and using the sendmail that was rpm'd with it.
Does anybody know how I can fix this?
Thanks
Allan

To leave, send leave mailscanner to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk