Disable Notifiying of Recipients

Stephen Conway sconway at WLNET.COM
Mon May 10 16:55:21 IST 2004

Good day:

Many thanks for the tips, I saw the option, and added 'All-Viruses' to the
list, as well as putting 'no' for silent virus.  Hopefully this will do the
trick.

Another quick question we have.  We have several domains , and are archiving
all incoming and outgoing mail using the 'ArchiveMail' option, here I have a
ruleset, with similar to the following :

To:     *@domain.com      /location/current/inc_dom
From:     *@domain.com      /location/current/out_dom

This is working great, and we get daily per domain archives that we can use
for later recovery of mailboxes , etc.  My question is, am I able to have 2
rules the same, with different actions?  Ex, I want mail from domain.com to
go to the recovery archive as above, but also to get cc'd to
admin at domain.com , ex:

From:     *@domain.com      admin at domain.com

Now, when I put both, i.e. two rules, with the same matching criteria, it
doesn't seem to do either action, do I have to put only 1 mathing line, with
BOTH actions in the same line, ex:

From:     *@domain.com      /location/current/out_dom admin at domain.com

Any help is again appreciated.

Thanks,