Maillog - MailScanner[2732]: SpamAssassin installation could not be found

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Sun May 9 21:06:11 IST 2004

Idan Plotnik wrote:

> Everyone went to sleep ???? :(

calm down...  we do have a life too.

Please use a decent language.  Ban this 4 letter word from your language
, at least when posting on a public list.

> I have doen this !!! And everting was working fine!!!!!!
>
> tar -zxvf Mail-SpamAssassin-2.63.tar.gz
> cd Mail-SpamAssassin-2.63
> perl Makefile.PL
> make
> make test
> make install
>
> BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have service !!! What the fuck is going on here
> ?

what did you do to know that you don't have the service?

Please read the MAQ before posting.  http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk