Maillog - MailScanner[2732]: SpamAssassin installation could not be found

Clive Eisen clive at SERENDIPITA.COM
Sun May 9 21:09:01 IST 2004

Nope - everyone got bored with someone who won't help themselves

What do you mean 'I don't have service'

Give us error messages or whatever leads you to that belief

Oh and stop swearing

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk