installing razor cuases razor-agent.log to be created in postfix queue

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Sat May 8 12:57:04 IST 2004

If you did a standard razor install and register as root, there will be a
directory, .razor in root's home directory. Look in this directory for the
file razor-agent.conf. Edit this file to change"

        logfile  = razor-agent.log

To wherever you want razor to log, typically,

        logfile = /var/log/razor-agent.log

You probably also want to change the debuglevel = from 3 to 1 or 0. 3 is
very chatty.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President