"Could not parse Outlook Rich Attachment" ....

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Fri May 7 18:01:43 IST 2004

Hi everyone.

This week has been very entertaining for me. MailScanner is running like a
champ, doing everything that it should. I am continuing to fine tune my
rules as I go along.
I'm find that I will get some blocked or quarantined messages from some of
our vendors and I have had to adjust accordingly.

To make sure we receive our emails from our vendors and that they do not
get blocked as spam, I just put them in my spam.whitelist.rules and it
seems to do the trick.
(BTW, anyone have a rather large spam.whitelist.rules file? Mine is growing)

Anyway, this morning, I received some messages saying a piece of email was
blocked with the following message: