web front end for users to edit rules.

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Thu May 6 23:33:35 IST 2004

I think this is in the MAAQ :( and I KNOW it's in the new MailScanner
manual:

        www.fsl.com/support

phplistadmin is a php web GUI used to edit/create SQL and bydomain/byemail
white and blacklists for MailScanner. For SQL black/white lists you must use
the CustomConfig functions available from:

        http://filelister.linuxkernel.at/?current=/tarballs/Mailscanner

phplistadmin for MailScanner and instructions for installing are available
from:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phplistadmin/

Stephen Swaney
President