RBL checking

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Wed May 5 02:23:43 IST 2004

>In your case with a low volume server with no load at all I think it's a
>big risk to use RBLs in Sendmail. You should have them in SA instead for
>more accurate results. Only with a higher load you need to cut spam
>earlier in the process.

What about using RBL checks within MS? I know it is in between MTA and SA.
Does MS log the RBL checks if it receives a bad one?

>Weren't you looking into Vispan? It sorts all SA traps, including RBLs.
>Spamcop and SBL-XBL are my two best ones.

I saw that. Quite like it really. I'm looking to possibly put on mrtg
graphs here for a little bit more information...

SO many things...I need more mail servers to play with.

Jas

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk