Finally: I'm live... :)

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Tue May 4 19:44:53 IST 2004

At 01:37 PM 5/4/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>OH MY GOD CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT, THAT BABY'S 'BOUT TO A-SPLODE!

911 911
On they way! :)

>Seriously. :)
>
>I think you're going to be fine.  What's your expected messages
>per day?  How many users are you serving?

Right, serving about 35 users, give or take a few. That could jump to 50-70
by the end of the year.

As it stands, looking at the total for the day:

494 - 4.9mb

I tend to be overly cautious as I can not afford to be reckless. :)

I appreciate your help guys...

Best,

Jason

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk