Bayes expiry, and bayes corruption

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Mon May 3 19:45:19 IST 2004

Gib Gilbertson Jr. wrote:
> # /usr/local/bin/spamassassin --lint -C
> /usr/local/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
> Failed to parse line in SpamAssassin configuration, skipping:
> bayes_auto_expire 0

Since the default for expire is to do it (1) and your line is ignored
for some reason I bet that's why you still have problems with it.
Concentrate on fixing the above problem.

I just needed to remove the comment from Julians example and it worked.
Are you sure you don't have anything strange on that line or the one
before or after? Like white space before or after the line or special
characters or something?

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.29.7,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.45, ClamAV 0.70 + GMP 4.1.2, Vispan 1.4

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk