"prioritize" traffic with MailScanner?

Ken Anderson (Pacific Internet) ka at PACIFIC.NET
Wed Mar 31 23:00:49 IST 2004

Use sendmail queue groups. You can specify a separate incoming mail
queue for those recipients and either run a separate instance of
MailScanner for that queue, or drop messages from that queue back into
mqueue.in by some other means. If they are 100% non-spam, then just put
them right into mqueue (outgoing queue).
Ken A
Pacific.net