Mailscanner + Exim question

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 17:23:46 IST 2004

The other thing you could do is set the score for the relevant SpamAssassin
blacklist checks to be 0.
There are a bunch of blacklists which list dial-up IP addresses (commonly
known as DUL addresses --- Dial-Up Line). You want to set those scores to
be 0, which will disable the specific SpamAssassin lookups.

--
Julian Field