Configure the MailScanner to ignore mails that are sending to a specific mailbox !!!

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Tue Mar 30 12:07:28 IST 2004

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Idan Plotnik [mailto:idan at SECURENET.CO.IL]
Envoyé : 30 mars, 2004 02:15
À : MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Objet : Configure the MailScanner to ignore mails that are sending to a specific mailbox !!!

Hi,

I what to configure that MailScanner to ignore mails that are been send to a specific mailbox in my Exchange server.
I what to check viruses on those mails but I don't what to check spam

<UB>
Please avoid HTML in posts, use plain-text only.

You need to use rules, then.

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/230.html
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/207.html
</UB>