Mail not being delivered

Annabel Maseko annabel at ZAMNET.ZM
Tue Mar 30 07:24:05 IST 2004

Sorry about the earlier message. Hit send by accident.

MailScanner 4.28.6 is now working well after upgrading perl. I'm actually
running 2 versions of perl and using the higher version for MailScanner.
Upgraded the necessary perl modules and reinstalled MailScanner and it was
back to business.

Thank you for all the help I received regarding this issue.

> You are hitting a bug in Perl. Upgrade your Perl to something more recent,
> then re-install MailScanner and all its requirements from scratch.
> --
> Julian Field
> www.MailScanner.info

Best Regards,