Problem with make_mailhost_script.pl in FAQ

Kevin Spicer kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK
Mon Mar 29 20:16:22 IST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 18:57, Carl Boberg wrote:
> I cant get the make_mailhost_script.pl in the MailScanner FAQ
> http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/270.html
> to work, it´s some perl problems I can´t see...
>
> I would like to have emailed this directly to Kevin Spicer but I do
> not have his emailaddress

Hmmm, you can't have looked in the archives (I post here occaisionally),
or indeed at the bottom of the FAQ!

Happy to help, but I'll need a few more details that 'it's some perl
problems'

Kevin