Auth with Sendmail and Redhat 3.0

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Mon Mar 29 18:32:12 IST 2004

Check the Red Hat site. The sendmail distribution that ships with 3.0 has
some problems. LDAP is definitely broken and I seem to remember SMTP Auth
having problems also. There is an rpm that fixes there problem but it's not
in the normal Red Hat rpm distribution chain last time I looked.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com