Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions= attachment deliver problems

brichter brichter at INTERACCESS.COM
Mon Mar 29 15:17:44 IST 2004

The report is completly absent.  That is what is worring me, which leads
me to believe it's not our Exchange servers mangling anything or outlook
presuming somthing.

The message that makes it through, ONLY has it's subject modified
indicating it's SPAM.  There is no paperclip indicating an attachment, and
when you open the message it's the test message I sent absent of ANY
report.

If outlook was messing something up here or exchange, I should at least be
able to find the report somewhere in there wouldnt you think? I am
starting to wonder if it's something with my setup now.

Everything else seems to work fine though.

I will check to see if I am doing ANYTHING else to the body, but I do not
think so..