Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions= attachment deliver problems

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Mon Mar 29 07:43:06 IST 2004

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 05:25, brichter wrote:
> I have no new body with an attachment.  Even though as you can see from my
> logs it says the action was ATTACHMENT, DELIVER..

Are you seeing in the body, a) just the original message or b) the
original message and the report [I'm thinking maybe outlook is showing
the attachment inline].  Is there any kind of modification at all?  Have
you been able to access the email source to see what the mime structure
looks like?  What about the headers, what does the mime type say?

Do you have anything else turned on that modifies the body (sign clean
messages, stripping html on iframes etc.  disarming certain tags etc.?)

Which version of Outlook?  Are you using Exchange (which version)?

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
business.