How do I stop this???

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Sat Mar 27 23:17:47 GMT 2004

You should be able to use this feature in sendmail to limit access. Below is
the best reference I know about using sendmail access map features.

http://blue-labs.org/howto/access_hints.php

Check to see if there is a Makefile in your /etc/mail directory. If there is
simply:

        cd /etc/mail
        make

This should correctly remake any maps that need updating. Note that the
default MailScanner init.d script remakes these maps, if needed, every time
MailScanner is restarted.

Also
        strings /etc/mail/access.db | more

Should show you the contents of access.db

Steve
Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

dangerous content by Fortress Secure Mail Gateway
and was found to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd. - http://www.fsl.com