Mail Scanner and Spam Assassin report generation

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Fri Mar 26 17:56:19 GMT 2004

You could always run SA independently of MS.  I do that at home.  MS
does my virus scanning, filename checking, dangerous content checking,
etc.  Then procmail does my SA work.

You could even do both, I think (SA via MS, SA via procmail).  That way
you could just turn off the procmail side once you're done with your
temporary situation.