Server Crash

Asgeir Sigurdsson ajs at VIFILFELL.IS
Fri Mar 26 12:44:58 GMT 2004

One thing that comes to mind is the SCSI driver.
I had a similar problem with a server that suddenly started to lock up
completely.

The solution for me was to install the latest aic7xxx drivers (V6.3.4).

Asgeir.

                      "Boulytchev,
                      Vasiliy"                  To:      MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
                      <vboulytchev at COIN         cc:
                      FOTECH.COM>               Subject: Re: [MAILSCANNER] Server Crash
                      Sent by:
                      MailScanner
                      mailing list
                      <MAILSCANNER at JISC
                      MAIL.AC.UK>

                      25.03.2004 19:26
                      Please respond to
                      MailScanner
                      mailing list

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!! I just had to ask you, since I am using your software.
am convinced its OS/hardware related...  Kernel vs raid controller most
likely :(

Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.
http://www.coinfotech.com