MailScanner or Sendmail dropping the ball? (fwd)

Ian Miller imiller at BSD.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Mar 24 20:25:26 GMT 2004

Do you have Sunfreeware's perl installed??
and do you have all of the perl mod's installed for that version of perl?

I had the same problem a few weeks ago with two solaris 9 sendmail systems.
I removed the Sunfreeware perl and complied perl from source, 5.8.3
then installed all of the mod's....
if nothing else works try that.
-Ian

--