Can't connect to database.clamav.net? {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Wed Mar 24 04:45:56 GMT 2004

I'm not sure what the problem is but I can't seem to get to
database.clamav.net to update clamav antivirus. When I try to do an
nslookup, I get the following:

$ nslookup database.clamav.net
Server:  ns1.wppi.net
Address:  68.166.149.45

*** ns1.wppi.net can't find database.clamav.net: Non-existent host/domain

But, I can get to clamav.net:

$ nslookup clamav.net
Server:  ns1.wppi.net
Address:  68.166.149.45

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    clamav.net
Address:  66.35.250.210

I'm not sure if there is a problem with my dns servers or if there is a
problem w/ clamav dns server. Can someone help?

Thank you,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net
WPPi.com & WPPi.Net MailScanner Signature
This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by WPPi MailScanner,
and has been found to be clean.