Black/whitelists via SQL lookup

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 16:19:17 GMT 2004

At 16:08 23/03/2004, you wrote:
>Also, any idea if modifications will be necessary for Oliver's CustomConfig
>code to work in the new "special CustomConfig directory" stuff that Julian
>implemented in 4.29.5?

The CustomConfig.pm file that has always been used in the past is still
there and fully functional. I didn't want to break anything so I have just
added the new directory, but I haven't taken away the old mechanism.

It might be wise to slowly migrate to the new dir instead of the old file,
though.
--
Julian Field