Spam Quarantine Weekly Report

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Sun Mar 21 17:53:51 GMT 2004

That would really fall outside the scope of what MailScanner does - although
it *is* a good idea in and of itself. It wouldn't be too difficult...

For example, when I archive copies of all mail sent through MailScanner, I
usually set it up so that MailScanner writes it to a folder in a special
user's home directory, say, /home/archive/Archive - then, using IMAP, I have
that user "subscribe" to the Archive folder; that way, the user can use any
IMAP-based webmail client to check the archive at any time.

If the same can be done for the quarantine (that is, save all quarantined
messages as an RFC822 mail folder), we can have the same functionality. Or
so I would think.