Announcements-only list

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Fri Mar 19 19:45:29 GMT 2004

John Rudd wrote:
> Will announcements still go to this list?  If so, then I don't see a
> need to push everyone over to that list.  It would seem to be a way for
> people to voluntarily reduce their traffic.  If this list still gets
> announcements, then I'll probably stay on this list alone.

My guess is that some are not interested in high volume tech (and lately
legal) talk and just want the announcements. It's not meant for us who
are addicted to this list. ;-)

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.30, ClamAV 0.67 + GMP 4.1.2, MailStats 0.25