ClamAV + MailScanner

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Mar 18 20:28:30 GMT 2004

But I'm not talking about using it in daemon mode... what I say is,
either interactively via 'system()' or directly via library (which is
what clamavmodule does), to give clamav access to the message as a whole
_only_ when MailScanner detects an encrypted archive...

I'm very fond of MailScanner's NOT using antivirus engines in daemon
mode.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby