Mails not being tagged in the Subject

Mailing List ml at NETGROUPES.CA
Thu Mar 18 19:31:26 GMT 2004

Hi,

        I understand that their job is to push "junk" out, I surprised
that MS see it as SPAM but fails to tag the subject line.

Regards

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Raymond Dijkxhoorn
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 14:02
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Mails not being tagged in the Subject

Hi!

> The last 3 mails that were SPAM (scores between 13.3 and 14.7) were
all
> sent from the same server farm:

Whats new there ? We get thousands and thousands of the same server
farms.
Thats what they do :)

This block is listed as a /24 on some lists, see for example:
http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL10912

We do nullroute some of those blocks, to take away the real crap.

You might have a look here also:
http://www.spamhaus.org/drop/

Bye,
Raymond.