selective virus scanning

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Mar 18 17:22:47 GMT 2004

Hi Julian,

I know you were (are) quite busy... but have you read this one I sent
yesterday?...

We're already doing some pieces of this and I'd like to know, at least
the answer to the simple individual questions about MailScanner.conf
settings and what happens now if some of the recipients of a message
yield one answer in a ruleset and others yield another one...

Thanx again for MailScanner and all the support you provide.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby